We wanted to write a long list of things that were cool about working at Stew Art Media but realised we sounded like every other company who believes organising a paintball day counts as company culture. Sure we’ve got a pool table & RC helicopters but our culture isn’t something from a book. We bring what we love about our own lives into the Stew Art Media work environment, making it an exciting, diverse and raucous place to work. We are passionate about achieving outstanding results for our clients. We’re not going to lie, it’s hard work, but we guarantee it will never feel like it. Come and find out for yourself.
Join a leading global digital marketing agency
Based in Mount Waverley, avoid peak hour traffic
Casual, startup culture where you can make a real difference
Do you have solid experience in Google AdWords?
Do you live and breathe digital marketing?
Do you have a flair for simplifying complex problems?
Are you considered a trusted advisor to people around you?
Widely regarded as the pioneer of Search Engine Optimisation in Australia, StewArt Media’s weekly blog has been regularly voted as one of the Australia’s top business blogs. With a history spanning 15 years, we’ve built our brand on simplifying the complexities of digital marketing and sharing our art.
Unlike most digital marketing agencies, we only focus on clients for which we can achieve meaningful growth and maintain a strong relationship with for years to come. We leverage our unique flavour of Agile digital marketing to move quickly, keeping clients at the forefront of their industry and achieving real sustainable growth.
Key to your success as a Digital Strategist will be establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to clients through transparency, communication, knowledge and results. You will have hands on management of a client’s digital marketing strategy and implementation – with a focus on SEO, digital advertising & Conversion rate optimisation. You will also have end-to-end management of digital advertising campaigns – Google AdWords, Bing & Facebook while SEO and CRO efforts will be co-ordinated with the team.
What we’re looking for
1. A history of impressing stakeholders big and small with some examples to back this up
2. Agency or clients side experience in digital marketing with a focus on Google AdWords
3. Excellent time management skills coupled with the ability to achieve targets within given time frames and budgets
4. Strong business acumen being able to prioritise work for maximum impact
5. A confident and energetic personality being able to influence change
1. A degree in Marketing or Business (or equivalent work experience)
2. Examples of delivering and optimising high performance campaign in Google AdWords (Google AdWords certification will be highly regarded)
3. Experience using AdWords related tools such as: Keyword Planner, SEMrush, AdWords Editor
4. Proven interest in writing and testing ad copy for the Australian market
5. Experience using Google Analytics to analyse and report on key metrics
6. An understanding of the principles of SEO, content marketing, conversion optimisation and its application in the digital marketing environment.
7. Basic knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google Plus, Mailchimp
8. Experience with Facebook Advertising (not essential but highly regarded)
What we offer
1. Unrivalled mentoring, learning and experience that comes with being a part of a leading global digital marketing agency
2. Work life balance – Table tennis, pool table, casual dress code & leaving at 5pm
3. Startup culture where the best ideas win, wherever they come from
4. Work close to home – we are just a minute off the Monash with free onsite parking
5. 12 month full time contract with a view to go permanent
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
1. Are you eligible to work in Australia?
2. How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
3. When are you available to start?
4. What is your expected annual salary?
5. What was your most successful AdWords campaign turnaround?
6. Write a high performance AdWords formatted ad for StewArt Media
7. What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
We would love to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity to work with one of the leading Digital Media Companies with a robust history spanning 15 years awaits the right candidate. This is a dynamic, fast-paced and friendly environment that will suit an energetic and strategic thinker with solid digital marketing experience and account management skills. This is an opportunity to join a respected company and we invite you to be part of this.
We are seeking a dynamic Digital Business Analyst to take on key accounts. You will need to have had Account Management experience with implementing SEO strategies and can identify and act on opportunities for the client to maximize their returns in a digital space.
The Digital Business Analyst (DBA) works closely with clients to deliver a long term and strategic online marketing strategy that achieves website ranking and conversion success. Relationship building and communication are the keys to success in this role. Acting as an ambassador for the client, the DBA collaborates with internal peers and technical teams to ensure that client objectives are met within planned timeframes. The DBA uses business acumen and relationship building skills to undertake strategic planning for each client in order to provide a staged and progressive digital marketing strategy that drives the business as it evolves.
The appointee will have a minimum of three years of account management experience in an online marketing environment and holds a certification in Google Analytics.
Knowledge and Skills
1. Proven account management skills with a track record of forming successful and long term business relationships with key clients
2. Ability to up-sell and cross-sell services to client portfolio.
3. An in-depth knowledge of the principles of SEO, content marketing, conversion optimisation and its application in the digital marketing environment.
4. Excellent time management skills coupled with the ability to achieve targets within given time frames and budgets.
5. Strong business acumen, along with high level project management and strategic planning skills.
6. Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively within a team environment and build mutual respect with internal stakeholders.
7. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
8. A demonstrated strong work ethic and ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy.
1. A confident, energetic and outgoing personality.
2. A results driven approach with a passion for online marketing and personal success.
3. Excellent presentation and ability to be prompt and punctual at all times.
4. An excellent listener who relates well to people.
5. A great problem solver who can identify opportunities and solutions for our clients to ensure long term client success.
6. A team player attitude that builds mutual respect with internal stakeholders.
7. You must be well presented, prompt and on-time.
You will be based out of our Mt Waverley office.
The remuneration package will be based will on the experience and capability of the successful candidate.
Candidates whose applications most closely match the selection criteria will be contacted to arrange an initial interview.
We would love to hear from you.
Who we’re looking for:
At Stew Art Media we love seeking answers. Our clients turn to us to identify opportunities, eliminate obstacles and help them grow in the unchartered waters of online marketing. Whether that’s mapping out a content production plan, setting up a social media campaign or conducting extensive client research, our perfect SEO Web Developer will be motivated, eager to learn, creative and a natural leader that knows how to work in a team. A passion for whiteboards, tendency to use Google to answer every question and a love affair with coffee wouldn’t go astray either.
Developing strategy for SEO campaigns. Implementing SEO changes for websites.
You must have an understanding of html and css website development lifecycle and be able to communicate project status, issues, and resolutions.
Knowledge with WordPress, Joomla and Magento and some knowledge with php, MySQL, Java script skills are preferable. Be confident to modify website hosting with in both Apache and IIS server. Must be a fast learner who sees new technical challenges as opportunities to excel.
You will be able to point to specific examples of ranking success.
Assumes additional responsibility without being asked
Ability to adapt and pick up new technology/techniques
Understands expectations that were set with client and recognizes when issues/events may affect delivery.
Follows through with commitments and fosters mutual trust with fellow employees.
You will have excellent project management abilities and need a passion for client success.
With the creative mind of an ad agency and the technical expertise of a world class SEO firm, our team at Stew Art Media delivers the best online marketing campaigns to some of the biggest companies in the world.
Take the plunge on an exciting new career with one of Australia’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies. Fill out your details below and we’ll get back to you for an interview!
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
• Are you eligible to work in Australia?
• How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
• What is the postcode of the suburb or town you live in?
• When are you available to start?
• What is your expected annual salary?
Interested in applying? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and mention the job you are applying for. We will be in contact.